Daytona Beach Real Estate Agent – Lynn Byrne
There are a lot of real estate agents in Daytona Beach and Ormond Beach and the surrounding areas. Selecting the agent to work with you can be a challenge. That’s why I’ve written this page – so that you can better understand who I am and how I got here.
Here’s a few quick reasons why people enjoy working with me:
- I answer my phone, return phone messages, and email messages
- I’ve sold land, homes in developments, single family homes, duplexes, tri-plexes, condos and commercial property
- I know the area, the communities, prices, and in some cases neighbors
- There isn’t a final mile that I haven’t gone for a client
- My hours – not in this business. You, the client, determine my hours
- Not just me – I work with my son David who has been in the business for over 10 years and we have several other agents who can also assist you. This means we can work with you schedule with very few exceptions.
Here’s a quick summary of my qualifications:
- Daytona Beach Real Estate Agent for over 17 years
- Daytona Beach Real Estate Broker for nearly 17 years
- Million Dollar producer since the beginning with over $30,000,000 in five years – that means a lot of satisfied clients
- Broker/Owner of 1st Florida Realty in Daytona Beach Shores
- Corporate Manager before starting my Real Estate Career
- Top selling new car sales person selling Porche, Audi, BMW, and Saab automobiles
I have been serving Daytona Beach clients since 1997. I started selling in Ormond Lakes when it was in the early stages of development. I met a lot of good people there who have become friends. My next major stop was selling at the Mediterranean Condominiums in Daytona Beach. The Mediterranean is a beautiful building and was among the first true luxury condo buildings in town. It was there that I sold the first $1,000,000 plus condo in Daytona Beach. That was very
I’ve been a broker since my early years in real estate and I leveraged that when I managed local offices for first one and then another of the national franchises. Earlier this year, we opened 1st Florida Realty in Daytona Beach Shores. We are a small brokerage with about 15 agents. We are small without any layers and can respond to clients needs fast. Small means lean, and we offer full-service to clients, including buyers, sellers, and investment property owners through our property management services.
Before becoming a Daytona Beach realtor, I was in materials management for companies in Florida and Pennsylvania. I was also a new car sales person in Germany and Virginia. And way back, I was one of the few women selling car parts in a dealership.
It’s been challenging being a Daytona Beach real estate agent during the past few years. Deciding to stay in the business was never really in question. I love real estate and I love the Daytona Beach area. I’ll be selling Daytona Beach homes for a long time. This is my home and hope to help you make it yours.